Saturday, February 26, 2005

It's going to be over soon.. I promised

The feelings are fading away. The heartache is going away soon. It will soon be over, this time I promised. I hurt God so much that I'm really guilty. I surrendered everything and said I will follow Him all of my days. He said He had great and perfect plan for me. I'll wait, I'll obey, I'll follow.

God want to deal with me in other areas, in ministries, friends. I believe as Rachel and Kenneth are beginning to start one, I'll be very careful in handling with Rachel because I really foresee she following my footstep, it's like a repeat telecast. Whatever she had said and told people, I've said it and done it before. So I honestly won't be surprise if anything bad were to happen.

I just pray and place my hope in Jesus for all of my days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home