Friday, February 18, 2005

I'm missing that place again. The other time when we were there, it was so long ago. I want to go there again. It's okay to be there alone but I wish I won't see you there.

Why can't I love the person I love?
Why can't I be the fortunate one to love him?
Why give him then take him away from me?
I know I can't let go, cause I really love him too much.

Mun, did you receive that unsent message that I want to tell you? You won't, never will receive it cause it's written it in my heart. I know you are going to be enlisted soon, I know I really won't see you for some time. I know you had clear forgotten about me. I know. Since the day that you said all those more hurtful things to me, I knew it already.

But I want you to know that I've never dropped you before. It was my fault. If I haven't been stubborn, if I haven't been dependent on you. Do you know how much I want to tell you that maybe we should start afresh again as friends. I know we will not be together again, it's impossible but what I really treasure was the company that we ever had. The time that we spent together even when we were not together. Is that very difficult? You said you won't close the door from me, but apparently you are. It really hurts.

When are you going in? When will I see you again? When will I ever get a chance to talk to you again? If only we have waited, things wouldn't be the same anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home