Saturday, January 29, 2005

I wish...

I wish you were here in my midst
I wish you were the one walking me home
I wish you were the one I last talk to before I pray and sleep
I wish to hear your voice
I wish to see you
I wish you would give me that look like before
I wish I wish...

I wonder how have you been, new look, new hair, new shades. You really seem to move on. I'm glad for you. Honestly, the sight of you make me want to cry. The sight of you every Sunday makes me feels uncomfortable.

Every Sunday, I will look at the exit sign and wait. In my heart, I so much want to see you. When you appeared, I feel happy yet sad. I'm glad you still come to church. But after taking that glance at you, my heart aches and I tell myself I don't want to see you anymore.

You seem so near, yet so far. Whenever you take the initiative to talk to Rachel, Irene, Daphne, Daryl, I will walk away. I know you won't talk to me either. I will overhear what you have to say, I'm really trying very hard not to even hear what you have to say to them.

If it wasn't because of the camp, we would still be friends now, better friends.

When will this end? When will we become friends again? Or will we not at all? I don't deny still having feelings for you. But there is nothing wrong liking someone whom I really like. Why are you doing this to me? Why not you just disappear from me and let me not see you again, never ever again.


If I would to turn the time back, I will still choose you... Because I really love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home