Saturday, February 05, 2005

God spoke..

God spoke to me just now. He said that He wants to bring me up to a higher level in worship. This means it will require more discipline and consecration in my life. But I have to bear this in mind that it is expensive to be effective. Be wise to count the cost and willing to pay the price. Preparation and moulding is essential for longevity in ministry. Those who are promoted quickly also fall quickly.

To be very honest, I don't quite understand the second part of it. One very important thing that I've learnt is that, God really loves me so much that He is giving me a lot of opportunity to grow with Him and in Him. He didn't forsake me, neither did He condemn me because I've sin against Him. I know for sure that things that I've been hanging on, I have to let go.

I need to let go so that God can make use of me, so that He can work in me. I really need time. That's all I ask for. Give me time, more time so that I can let go and move on. I'm trying, really I am. Please don't doubt me.

I want to let go that fish that I've caught. So much that I want to forgive and forget. Give me more time please...

I'm happy to see him back in cell. At least I know he is in Victor's cell. May God bless him and guide him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home