Sunday, January 30, 2005

When will this end?

When I see your back disappearing right in front of me, my eyes loses it's focus. Where had you gone? Every time I wish to see you at the particular place, guessing you would be there, at that particular time, but you didn't appear... Not at all.

Today, I happen to bum into you twice. Whenever I'm at the MRT station, I wish to 'happen' to see you, but it just won't happen. Today, when I see you and you see me too, there wasn't any 'hi', there wasn't even a smile, not even a eye contact. It breaks my heart. I didn't want to see you too. Very simple, you won't talk to me, I won't talk to you.

I appeared very cool. I decided to give that train a miss. Watching you simply move on, leaving me behind. I stopped and let you go. I waited for the next train. My heart really hurts. All I see is your back and nothing else. Things I hope for, didn't come true. Things I didn't expect to see, it happened.

What is this? Drama? Game? It's not fun at all.

Eeyore.
The whole world seem to be telling me to just give away that eeyore you gave me. I have 5 now though. I never thought of throwing it away, I never thought that it would bring back any memorizes because I know I like eeyore. But last night, for the very first time, I hug that eeyore he gave me and I cried. I cried so hard.
Memorize came back. I don't know why, but it did. It's not easy. God help me.

When is this really going to end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home