Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Suddenly I miss Harrys so much. The last time we went there was in July. It has been more than half a year. Will I ever go there again? Alone? With you? Guess it's quite impossible to go with you. I remembered during our time out, I told you that you should bring some girls there but I will never bring any of my friends there because it's our favourite place and you said you would but later I know, you wouldn't too.

I really wonder now if you still goes there? Did you bring anyone else there? Still, I have no say over such things. I really wish I could go there with you again. You said we would go during our holidays and it has been so long already.

Mun, I really miss you. I wish I could spend my Valentine's Day with you at Harrys. I wish we could be together on such a lovely and romantic day. Will you come back to me again? I just wish we could still be like before, able to hold long conversations. It's not that we can't do that again, but it takes time. I don't want just to walk pass you and nothing is said and just a fake smile from you and me. I want to talk to you too. I want to hear your voice, your crappy-ness, your laughs.

Can you no be so cold towards me? Can we be friends? Just friends. Is that so much to ask for? I'm really hoping, praying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home