Sunday, February 13, 2005

Just needed to tell you...

As I was walking towards Ronnie just to say hi and do some catch up with him, you were there, sitting alone. The strange thing was there wasn't anyone there to block my view away from you. I walked along the empty tiles, when I saw you, I really have no idea where to look and no idea why I looked at you and gave a smile. Though you smiled back, I felt that that wasn't the smile that you and I wanted. Memorizes flashed back. We could chat for hours last time but now, it has reached the point of just a smile, not even a hi.

No matter how much I condemned you, how jerk you are to me do you know that I didn't mean it from my heart. There is simply too much that I needed to tell you how much I love you dear, how much I miss you dear, how much I long to bring you back for Chinese New Year, how much I hope to spend my Valentine's Day with you tomorrow. Do you know all these? You don't. Probably you never will.
Cause you never love me at all. You said you will not leave me, but you did.

You know told God that I want you back. I did. I asked God for you. Sometimes I just wish we could be like before- so much to talk about but now, simply nothing, not even a hi.

Are you willing to start all over again as friends? I'll wait for your answer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home