Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Life's like a drama...

I went there just now, maybe I was hoping to see you. But I really missed that place that's why I decided to go there alone. A lot of memorises came back. The last time when we were there, it was almost half a year ago. It was that long. We were there looking at the lights, kissing and you had to go running so we didn't stay for long.

This time round I was there alone. Really alone. At first I was scared. Later I found out that actually that place is just very quiet but not a very dangerous place. Mark told me you would be there but I calculated the time and I think I won't see you at all. I kept turning back to see if I would really see you. Just as I had already given up and told myself I won't see you at all, you appeared. My heart beat doubled it's usual rate. I thought you would pretend that you didn't see me, cause that's was what I intended to do. But you gave that shocking face, smiled, whisper a soft hi and a small wave. I smiled back too.

I was really keeping my fingers cross that I won't see you. So much that I when I want to see you, you didn't appear but when I've given up, you appeared. What's this?

Life is like a drama. I totally agree. I'm like acting a series now. I don't know what's going to happen next. Will you come back or will I happily married someone else? It's so drama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home