Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I went out with Zelig today and guess what, I was so near our favourite place. So many memorises came back. I really miss those days.

Mun, can we be friends again? I'm not asking for any commitment from you, just friends. "Hi, I'm Michelle, you are"Or should it be, "Hi, how have you been? Busy?"

I'm willing to wait, 5 years, 10 years. I just want you to know that I really love you, I really want to be with you. Mun, will you please come back to me? Can we start afresh again as friends then see if things work out again. This time round be really accountable. Can we?

Did you receive the unsent message? Do you know how I feel? Can you tell me what's going through your mind? Mun, I really love you for who you are. I really do. Please don't leave me.

God, you see my heart. Will you give him back to me? I promise to be good. Please don't be so cruel to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home