Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm struggling but I know I can overcome it

When everyone around me are attached, do you ever wonder how I feel? It's terrible. It's scary. I'm struggling. I'm afraid of peer pressure, I'm afraid that I will make mistakes again.

Everyone is writing their boyfriends and girlfriends in their blog, the moments they have together and all the sweet sweet things they do together. I understand, I once had that kind of experience too. My blog just consists of things I want to share, probably even my experiences. It's dull but I know I write logical things too.

I need to be honest with myself and with God. 3 years, it's not very long neither is it short. I want to keep my 3 years for God and be fully used by Him. I want to use these 3 years to shine for Him, to know Him better.

I don't want to be tempted. I don't want a boyfriend because everyone has. I don't want to choose it on my own, I want Him to choose it for me.

I will wait and I must wait, paitently wait for Him to give me as I seek Him more each day.
God help me please as I wait on You...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home