Friday, March 10, 2006

Finally after 2 months (the last time I saw Daddy was on the 8th Jan 2006) of waiting, we finally met up. I had cell in the afternoon today so my night was pretty free. I called him and he said he would call me back.

Finally when he called, it was in the evening and he was on his way home. Well, I reminded him that not every Friday I am that free. So I went dinner at bison Junction 8 with Eunice. He called again but I didn't get to hear my phone ring because the reception was very poor. I called him back and guess what, he was in Bishan Junction 8 too.

So we met up and he drove me to CHIJMIES for a drink. Very nice Irish pub, with less smoke and we had beer, silken. Very nice beer too, doesn't leave any after-taste kind of feeling. I didn't think I was any drunk though I was very red. I had one pine and he had two. We chatted and stuffs, catching up. He put on a little weight.

After that we called Michael and wanted to play pool. When we reached pool junction, it was so packed that we decided not to play and wanted to go other places to chill. But we couldn't get any nice places so he dropped us at gelling and he went back home. He was very tired.

I really enjoyed this belated birthday celebration. Yeah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home