Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Thank God for this session I had with Rev Irene East and Aunty Phemie. Rev Irene was the one who ministered to me on Monday (11 Sept 2006) in church office and Aunty Phemie just assisted her by prayers and listening to God. I was a little scared and not knowing what to expect. (I shouldn't be going with an expectation but after all it's my first time going through inner healing)

She did the back-to-the-womb experience with me and slowly going through each month and years as I grow up till now. I didn't really feel anything from the time I was conceived till I was 3 years old when she told me that she saw a tricycle and a little. It was me and my childhood days. When I entered my 4 years old as a child, I started to cry and many years after that wasn't like before anymore.

I just needed to cry and she told me to let it all out. She hugged me and said she understood. Somehow I could feel it that she really understood and God too. She prayed and anointed me while I was sitting down and I could feel this very strong force pushing me down and the next moment I was lying on the floor. I felt very sick and nauseous, I didn't puke but just kept burping and she said that was a sign of deliverance too - the spirit of air.

After lots of prayers and confessions my body just kept trembling uncontrollably. I could not control my body and I was lying down shaking hard. After that Aunty Phemie said something about dragon and the were casting out dragon out from me. Pastor Daniel and Aunty Cheng Suan came in later and they were praying for me too.

I really felt physically tired and draining after that. Spiritually I felt very filled and it seemed that my many years of burden had been taken away by God.

On Tuesday, I felt that I needed to cry some more. I was 'hugging' my Bible as I cried. I guess after so much of suppressing for all these years, there just need to have an outlet to come out.

Aunty Phemie called me just now and chatted for quite some time. She gave me the scriptures that were spoken to me and I jotted them down and made it into a card that I carried wherever I go now.

I really thank God for such a love because I know I'm set free and that God really loves me a lot. So much that I cannot imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home